Page 1 of 12 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Street Fighter II Remake Headed to PS3?

Whoa Street Fighter II Remake Headed to PS3?

Quote Originally Posted by The Magic Box
    - UNCONFIMRED: Capcom is working on a remake of Street Fighter 2, the game will be an e-Distribution game for PS3 via the PlayStation Network.
    Take it with a large grain of salt, but wow could that move systems.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    , but wow could that move systems.
    ummmmm....where? to the 10 crazy ass peoples houses that still religiously play the game?

If it's a full on remake with new animation and high res sprites, I'd buy a PS3 just for that.

4. Can the amount of Street Fighter II remakes even be counted on two hands at this point? Why do we need another one?

5. Hmm. Well, it's Magic-Box. But then again, people have been saying to expect some potentially very big surprises in terms of PSN downloadable titles.

I remain skeptical, but if it turns out true, that'll certainly quicken my inevitable PS3 purchase a bit.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Giltc'h View Post
    Can the amount of Street Fighter II remakes even be counted on two hands at this point? Why do we need another one?
    Proper online play?

I wouldn't buy a PS3 just to play a hi-res, online Street Fighter 2. Even my dumb hardcore love for Street Fighter has its limits.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

7. one thing that would be cool is for some of these games came in dual packages, where if its a 2d game (say they gave you FFVI for download on the psstore for ps3), you could also transfer it to the PSP and continue play from there.

8. Quote Originally Posted by RDM Brian View Post
    one thing that would be cool is for some of these games came in dual packages, where if its a 2d game (say they gave you FFVI for download on the psstore for ps3), you could also transfer it to the PSP and continue play from there.
    i fail to see why anything downloaded from the ps store cant be played on a psp (size limit taken into consideration of course). its just bs.

9. This would not affect my decision to not buy a PS3. Release SFIV and we'll talk.

10. Sixaxis dragonpunch so more idiots can break their LCD plz.