Page 1 of 7 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Goodbye Sweet Compass

1. Goodbye Sweet Compass

One year ago yesterday, May 11th, 2008 was the last time you posted. I friended you on the Ex Bawks. You're the only other person i know that is questionably a male but has a girl avatar. You do not talk all that often on the Live.
    Despite our differences, you were my friend. It's okay you don't like the Gameboy Micro. I don't like Grandia or Hello Kitty. I miss you anyway, Compass. My old roommate said that sometimes things just don't work out and it's okay when people go away. I don't think that's true. Sure, sometimes things don't work out, but there's nothing sadder than when a dear friend is no longer within arm's reach, or when that friendly voice you woke up to every morning is gone forever.
    I imagine you're having a tea party with Jenn Rose, Verbal, Riisuke, Kenshin, Mode 7, Pitch, and yeah, even DiffX, despite you hating him so much that you mocked him when his cat died. I still see Riisuke and Kenshin around, but tell the others i said hi and that i sure do miss seeing them around.
    I wish for that one day warm summer day, when the wind is just right, and there are just enough clouds in the sky. I'll be in that old house in Tennessee that has no air conditioner and a dial-up internet connection. On that day, the internet will be just like it was in 2001, when terrorism struck and GameGO! refugees took shelter in TNL. That will be the day when you'll come back and things will be just like they used to. Until then, goodbye Compass. Sweet dreams, Compass. I miss you Compass.

in loving memory
    Donk

I'm glad finch is the man he is today. I look forward to reading his post everyday.

Hey finch, did you know that toysrus as a little frog head mp3 player for 20$. maybe you've moved on to owl town, but I thought of you when I found it. I was all like "lol, finch"

3. i really miss compass :[

4. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    Jenn Rose, Verbal, Riisuke, Kenshin, Mode 7, Pitch, and yeah, even DiffX
    Compass can DIAF, but I'd be very happy to see any of these people come back. Along with DacaZ, Tracer and 2D4ever.

Just kidding, I was one of the people giving Compass shit from time to time, but it was all in fun and I always assumed s/he understood that. TBH I do miss him/her.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

5. I miss Compass.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

6. I miss compass like I miss aids, or arm cancer.

He got banned from bemanistyle like a week ago.

He's also a moderator of this board. Maybe you can pretend to play Beatmania and post some fun stuff for him there, Finch.

8. Figures Compass would be the moderator of a board with topics like this.
    Click for full size
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 3.png 
Views:	810 
Size:	7.1 KB 
ID:	45604  
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

9. Compass truly is gone...forever.

I miss Compass.